The Quotation Bank - Much Ado About Nothing
AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER NOW FOR DELIVERY FROM 6TH OCT 2017...
Focusing on the core assessment objectives for GCSE English Literature 9-1, The Quotation Bank takes 25 of the most important quotations from the text and provides detailed material for each quotation, covering interpretations, literary techniques and detailed analysis. Also included is a sample answer, detailed essay plans, revision activities and a comprehensive glossary of relevant literary terminology, all in a clear and practical format to enable effective revision and ultimate exam confidence.
- What examiners are looking for
- How The Quotation Bank can help you in your exams
- How to use The Quotation Bank
- Act One
- Act Two
- Act Three
- Act Four
- Act Five
- Major Themes and Characters
- How to revise effectively
- Sample essay, potential essay questions and revision activities